Even a beginner can handle the preparation of a delicious strawberry dessert.
As strawberry season continues, it’s time to throw a summer party with delicious desserts that can be prepared in just five minutes. This is the easiest cheesecake recipe that does not need to be baked in the oven. It is enough just to buy beautiful cups, some cookies, cream and cottage cheese and not to forget about the most important ingredient – fragrant strawberries. Chilled sour lemonade or non-alcoholic mojito with a sprig of mint will go well with such a dessert.
To make six mini cheesecakes, we need:
- butter cookies – 80 g;
- soft butter – 50 g;
- strawberries – 300 g;
- sugar powder – 2 tbsp;
- Cream 33% fat – 200 g;
- Low-fat cottage cheese – 250 g;
- Sugar – 50 g;
- Vanilla sugar – 1 package;
Step by step recipe:
- Make six glasses.
- For the shortcrust base, crush the butter cookies finely – this can be done with a rolling pin. Put the cookies in a bag and roll them well. Melt the butter in a pan (or microwave) over low heat. Mix cookies and butter.
- Put a few spoonfuls of the sand base in each glass and press down well.
- Cooked strawberry puree. To do this, send the berries with powdered sugar to a blender and grind to a puree consistency.
- Cooking cream cheese. With a blender, beat the chilled heavy cream until stable peaks, add cottage cheese to them and mix carefully with a silicone spatula, continue to use a blender. Then add white sugar and vanilla sugar. We beat everything until a homogeneous consistency.
- Carefully pour cream cheese into glasses and level with a teaspoon.
- Put the strawberry puree on top of each glass on the corn mixture and level with a spoon. Cut the remaining strawberries in half and decorate desserts.
- Chill the cheesecake cups in the fridge for a few hours and serve cold.
Enjoy your meal!
Rather Focus told how to make a non-alcoholic mojito.
Focus also wrote that strawberries are not only suitable for desserts. With this sweet berry you can make salads that will surprise you with an incredible combination of flavors.