Get ready to spread the recipe to all your friends.
Guests will be at the door any time, and you have nothing to treat them with? In such cases, express recipes for desserts come to the aid of housewives. Earlier we told you how to make a strawberry tiramisu cake without an oven, or how to make a delicious cake with nuts and cookies also without an oven, and now we want to share a recipe for a quick chocolate cake that even a child can cook.
As Ukr.Media notes, the cake turns out to be so tasty and fragrant, with quite elementary preparation, that even praise for it is somehow embarrassing. Well, you won’t know until you try.
Quick Chocolate Pie: Recipe
- 100 g of each chocolate
- 1 sheet of ready-made puff pastry (larger than the size of a chocolate bar)
- 1 egg
- chopped nuts
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and place a sheet of puff pastry on it. Place a chocolate bar in the center.
- Cut the dough into strips along the sides, and remove the corners.
- Wrap the tile in the dough, starting with the square pieces at the top and bottom.
- Brush the future pie with a beaten egg, and sprinkle with nuts on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C.
Earlier, Telegraph shared with readers a recipe for delicious “nut” cookies, which can be prepared without a special hazelnut. We also wrote how to make real peanut butter.