It can be made in the form of a cake or in parts, in muffin tins. Garnish with chocolate glaze or fruit pieces
Dessert without flour, eggs and sugar / Photo: instagram.com/banaan_rightcook/
By consistency, it will look a bit like a beautiful “Kaleidoscope” or, as it is also called, “Broken Glass”. Based on cottage cheese, milk, gelatin and honey. That is, flour and eggs are not necessary.
Fat content of cottage cheese is not so importantbut if you like it sweeter, then instead of the declared hundred grams of honey, take more.
After the no-bake dessert is formed, it It takes time to cool in the refrigerator.
Fubloger Alina FooDee recalls: since work with gelatinwhich must be warmed up after swelling, then never boil itotherwise it will lose its properties.
Curd dessert without flour and sugar
Curd dessert without flour and sugar / Photo: instagram.com/banaan_rightcook/
- cheese – 600 g;
- egg – 2 pcs.;
- honey – 100 g;
- vanillin – on the tip of a knife;
- starch – 40 g;
- milk – 500 g (cream) + 100 g (for gelatin);
- gelatin – 18-20 g.
Lots of no-bake desserts. Prepare a dessert cake based on chocolate wafers.
How to cook:
- Pour gelatin with milk (100 g) and leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix eggs with starch and a little milk. When the mass becomes completely homogeneous, add the rest of the milk. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly. When the first bubbles appear, brew the cream for 30-60 seconds, remove from heat.
- Heat gelatin to a temperature of about 60 degrees.
- Blend cottage cheese with a blender, add cream and gelatin, beat until completely smooth.
- Pour into a mold, cover with film and put in the fridge for 6-8 hours until completely solid.
Read more about this delicious dessert below.
And another recipe for 25 minutes of nuts and apples can be found here.