The most important holiday of the year – New Year 2022 – is approaching. And the hostesses are already starting to think about the menu for the party table, in which desserts play an important role. GastroGuide Online has prepared recipes for delicious desserts for the New Year 2022 with and without baking, as well as various vegan sweets that are easy and simple to make.
Desserts for the New Year 2022 without baking – recipes
Chocolate gift under the Christmas tree
- A bar of bitter, dark chocolate;
- Butter – 70 g
- eggs – 6 pcs.;
- Sugar – 1 cup (approx)
- Heat the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (the bottom of the bowl should not touch the water), stirring occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are melted and smooth, about 5 minutes .
- Whisk the eggs and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl until fluffy. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and 3 tablespoons of sugar until peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully fold the egg yolk mixture into the chocolate and butter mixture and stir until smooth. Divide the prepared mousse into bowls and put in the fridge.
- Before serving, you can decorate the mousse with whipped cream or simply sprinkle with cocoa, cinnamon or powdered sugar.
We will need:
- Plain sugar cookies – 200 g
- Butter – 50 g
- Mascarpone – 250 g
- Powdered sugar – 3 tbsp. l.;
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp. l.
- Place the cookies in a bowl and crush with the end of a rolling pin into small crumbs. You can use a blender. Melt the butter and add it to the cookies.
- In a separate bowl, beat the mascarpone with the cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice and juice.
- Divide two mixes into glasses, starting with the cookies and ending with the cream. Leave the dessert in the fridge for a few hours.
Delicious dessert for the New Year 2022 – a recipe for sweet shots (video)
Unusual Christmas toys
We will need:
- Strawberries (or other fruits of your choice) – 200 g;
- Dark chocolate – 2 tiles;
- Confectionery topping for decoration.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Dip strawberries on skewers and dip completely in chocolate.
- Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle the fruit with candy sprinkles.
- Sugar cookies – 300 g
- Butter – 200 g
- Cherry jam – 150 g
- Powdered sugar – 5 tbsp. L.;
- Cream – 50 ml;
- Cream cheese – 200 g.
- Combine cream cheese, cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until fluffy creamy mass until the mixture becomes dense. Add cherry jam to the filling.
- Grind cookies by hand or in a blender. Add melted butter and stir.
- Pour the cookie and butter mixture into a mold and put in the fridge.
- After cooling, pour out the filling and put it back in the refrigerator.
You can add cherries on top of the cake.
We will need:
- Powdered sugar – 2 cups
- Peanut butter – 250 g;
- Maple syrup – 1 tbsp;
- White chocolate – 1 bar;
- coconut oil – 2 tsp;
- Butter – 100 g
- Sand crumb – more than half a glass;
- A pinch of salt.
- In a large bowl mix the powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortbread, maple syrup and salt. Mix ingredients until smooth.
- Form into balls with a small spoon and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and add coconut oil.
- Dip the peanut butter balls in the white chocolate and place on the wire rack. Then send the dessert to harden in the refrigerator.
Delicious desserts for the New Year 2022 without baking – recipe (video)
Desserts for the New Year 2022 in the oven – delicious recipes
What you need:
- Mother – 2 cups;
- butter – 100 g;
- Eggs – 2 pcs.;
- Vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanilla sugar)
- Sugar – 1 cup (for dough)
- Sugar and butter for caramel – 5 tbsp. sugar and 50 g of butter;
- In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well. Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Slowly add cocoa powder, salt and flour and mix until smooth.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment. Pour the tea into a mold and bake for 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Pour sugar into a pan and put on medium heat. Heat sugar until golden caramel forms. Then take the pan off the heat and add the butter.
- Take the brownies out of the mold and pour over the caramel. Brownie is ready!
- sugar powder – 200 g;
- milk – 600 ml;
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp. l.;
- Zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange;
- Eggs – 3 pcs.
- Place the powdered sugar in a saucepan, heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Carefully add the lemon juice and stir until the bubbles stop.
- Pour the milk into a bowl, add citrus zest. Bring slowly to a boil. Let cool, then strain and discard the juice.
- Beat sugar and eggs, add milk. Pour the caramel into the baking dish and add the mixture on top.
- Put the baking dish in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 35-40 minutes.
- When presenting, turn the caramel side up.
- egg white – 3 pcs.;
- powdered sugar – 175 g;
- Cream – 200 ml;
- Fruit and berries to taste.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Add half of the granulated sugar and beat again until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Spread the egg mixture around, leaving an empty space in the center. Such a basket should form.
- Bake at 130 degrees for about 2 hours.
- Whip the cream with the sugar and add the meringues to the empty space. Arrange berries and fruits on top.
Gifts from Santa Claus
- Mother – 2 cups;
- Eggs – 2 pcs.;
- Sugar – half a glass;
- butter – 100 g;
- sugar powder – 5 tbsp;
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp;
- Spices: ground cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
- Combine the dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, cloves, salt and nutmeg.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat on medium speed until smooth. Then gradually add the flour mixture and beat on medium-low speed until smooth.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts and form each ball from them. Let cool in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Then roll out the dough to a diameter of 1 cm. Then use your favorite cookie cutters to cut out the desired shapes, rolling the dough again to cut out more.
- Transfer the dough forms to a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once cookies have cooled to room temperature, decorate with frosting. To make this, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Draw Christmas patterns on the cookies to add a festive touch.
- Pea – 220 g;
- Sugar – 200 g;
- milk – 120 ml;
- Baking powder – 5 g;
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Cream – 100 ml;
- Cream cheese (mascarpone) – 200 g;
- Sugar – 150 g;
- M&M’s or other colorful decorative items.
- Let’s start making cupcakes. Mix the dry ingredients, while beating the milk and eggs. We mix dry and liquid mix. Pour into cupcake molds and bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, whisk cream cheese, sugar, and finally add cream.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag and spread the frosting over the cupcakes. Add bright candies on top to make them into New Year’s garlands.
New Year’s desserts for children – cupcake recipe (video)
Vegan Desserts for New Year 2022 – Recipes
- vegetable oil – 100 ml;
- Pea – 275 g;
- Baking powder – 1 tsp;
- Lemon juice – 3-4 tablespoons;
- Zest of one lemon;
- Powdered sugar – 150 g.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon juice in a bowl. Add oil, lemon juice and 170 ml cold water and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- For the frosting, sift the chocolate into a bowl. Mix in lemon juice to make thick frosting.
- Pour frosting on top of cake. The dish is ready.
Festive raspberry gift
- oatmeal – 200 g;
- powdered sugar – 75 g;
- coconut oil – 4 tbsp;
- Coconut cream – 175 g;
- Maple syrup – 3 tablespoons;
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- To make the base, put the oatmeal, sugar and a pinch of salt in a food processor and process until fine. Gradually add coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- Put the dough in a baking dish and put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Then let cool.
- Mix coconut cream with vanilla, maple syrup, lemon juice and beat with a blender until the mixture becomes glossy.
- Pour the mixture over the base and put back in the oven for an hour.
- After baking, decorate the cake with raspberries.
Happy New Rock 2022!