29 December 2021, 05:50
Desserts without baking (Photo: repinanatoly / depositphotos)
Desserts for the New Year should convey the atmosphere of this holiday. Cheesecake, tiramisu, ice cream and other no-bake cakes will appeal to both children and adults. We offer you a selection of simple recipes for desserts for the New Year that do not require baking.
Children love to help prepare desserts, so the cooking process can be safely combined with a pleasant pastime with the child. In this selection of no-bake dessert recipes, we have collected the easiest and most suitable options for the New Year’s table.
A no-bake cake is a simple solution to a complex problem. Usually, instead of cakes, such cakes use ready-made dough products: cookies or gingerbread. Cookie cake is a good option in situations where there is no experience in making desserts or there is simply no time for long cooking.
- Cookies Maria (you can chocolate) – 500 g;
- Condensed milk – 1.5 cans;
- battle belt – 3 packs;
- coffee – to taste;
- Jam or jam – optional.
Read on the link how to make a cake from cookies and condensed milk with cream.
No-bake blackberry biscuit cake will be one of the tastiest dishes on the New Year’s table. This recipe does not require serious skills and will not take much time. You can experiment with berries and use any – they will give a pleasant color and aroma.
- Blackberry – 1 l;
- Blackberry jam – 0.5 tbsp;
- Lemon – 1 pc.;
- Chilled heavy cream – 2 tbsp;
- sugar powder – 200 g;
- Salt – to taste;
- Shortbread or biscuits – 220 g.
You can add different berries and fruits to a no-bake fruit cake.
Cottage cheese roll without baking
If you are a fan of simple desserts, then you will like this recipe, because it will take a little time to make it, and the result will make you and your guests happy. The filling of cottage cheese makes the roll not only tasty, but also healthy. It can be served both for daily tea drinking and for the festive table.
- Shortbread (square) – 500 g;
- milk – 200 ml;
- Cottage cheese – 700 g;
- soft butter – 200 g;
- Cocoa – 1 tbsp. l;
- Sugar – 150 g.
Cooking a cottage cheese roll from cookies will take 20-30 minutes.
Cake – Oreo ice cream
Ice cream cake with Oreo cookies is an original dessert that your guests, and especially children, will surely enjoy. The combination of black and white will look very stylish on the New Year’s table 2022.
- Oreo cookies (finely chopped) – 54 pcs.;
- Butter (melted) – 10 tbsp. l;
- fatty cream – 1 l;
- Vanilla extract – 2 tbsp. l;
- Condensed milk – 1 can.
Cake with ice cream and Oreo cookies can be used both in summer and winter.
Cheesecake is a classic dish of American cuisine, which has firmly entered the menu not only for cafes, but also for family cooking. Cheesecake without baking is simple and easy to make, and the result will be incredibly tasty and tender. Such a dessert on the New Year’s table will undoubtedly please not only children, but also adults.
- melted cookies – 200 g;
- butter – 100 g;
- Cottage cheese (not dry) – 450 g;
- powdered sugar – 150 g;
- Vanilla sugar – 10 g;
- sugar 20% – 250 g;
- Gelatin – 20 g;
- Fruit jelly – to taste;
- fresh berries – to taste;
- water – 120 ml;
- Milk – 150 g.
- Melt the butter.
- Grind cookies with your hands or a blender. Mix with oil and put on the bottom of the form. Tamp the resulting mass and send it to the refrigerator.
- At this time prepare the filling. Beat cottage cheese, vanilla sugar, powdered sugar, sour cream and milk with a blender until smooth.
- Soak the gelatin separately. Mix liquid gelatin with the resulting curd mass. Pour into a cookie shape and refrigerate until set.
- While the cake hardens, pour the boiling water over the fruit jelly and cool. Once the corn layer is frozen, place the berries on top and pour over the chilled jelly.
- We send it to the refrigerator for the night. In the morning you can serve. If youare cooking for the New Year, then the cheesecake must be prepared in the morning, so that it is soaked and frozen overnight. Enjoy your meal!
Join us on Facebook, Telegram and Instagram.