Due to the fact that there is minced meat with onions inside, this pastry will be very juicy. If there are greens, add them to the minced meat
Flatbreads with minced meat / Photo: instagram.com/kerry__kitchen/
Cakes are not only a direct substitute for bread, they can become a complete lunch or dinner.
The dough is kneaded on kefir, eggs are not necessary. It should stand after kneading for 25-30 minutes. Bad meat with onions and spices is not friedand immediately falls into the dough
It is not necessary to form each cake separately. You need to make a roll with filling, divide it into parts and roll them out a few centimeters thick.
Recipe from the kerry__kitchen site.
Flatbreads with minced meat
- flour – 1 cup;
- kefir – 150-170 g;
- salt, soda – 0.5 tsp each.
To fill in:
- meat – 300 g;
- onions – 0.5 pcs.;
- salt, pepper, spices – to taste.
Here you will find a recipe for sweet sour cream cakes, the taste of which many remember from childhood.
How to cook:
- Add soda to kefir at room temperature, stir. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour with salt, pour kefir into the recess.
- Knead a soft dough and leave for 25 minutes at room temperature.
- For the filling, add finely chopped onion, herbs, salt and pepper to the minced meat, mix.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts. On a table sprinkled with flour, roll each part of the dough into a thin cake. Spread a thin layer of minced meat over the entire cake. Roll up into a roll.
- Cut into 5 pieces. Dust with flour and roll out, cut side down.
- Fry in hot vegetable oil over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.