Long cold evenings over. What will help keep you warm in the winter? That’s right – a cup of hot tea with a delicious dessert. Often you do not want to leave the house in search of goods, and the composition of many manufacturers is questionable. There is a way out – to cook a healthy dessert at home. Newslab has collected the best recipes for gourmet sweets.
Roll with poppy seeds – like grandma
The role has been around for centuries. It was first mentioned in the books of English confectioners in the 1870s, since then the people of Switzerland and Austria have fallen in love with baking. The roll is similar to a strudel, but with a poppy seed filling. Poppy seed roll has become a traditional dish in many cuisines of the world, including Russian.
- 300 gr flour;
- 150 g powdered milk “New Milky”;
- 100 + 50 grams of sugar;
- 150 g of poppy seeds;
- 50 g of butter;
- 1 each;
- 1 tsp yeast;
- a pinch of salt.
- Poppy should soak in warm water for 10 minutes. So it will be soft and perfect for filling.
- Powdered milk “New Milky” must be diluted in 150 grams of warm water
- Mix milk, salt, 50 g sugar and yeast. Add the yolk, diluted milk and soft butter to the resulting mass
4. We knead the dough, roll it into a bun, send it to brew and rise.
5. Filter the poppy, add 100 grams of sugar and mix until smooth
6. When the dough has doubled in size, roll it out into a 3 mm thick layer. Place poppy seeds on top of the dough and roll up.
7. Close the resulting roll with yolk and bake for 30-140 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C
“Crème brulee – softness itself”
Creme brulee dessert was invented in the 17th century, and today it is one of the favorite European desserts. Name creme brulee translated as “burnt cream”, because in the classic recipe, after the preparation of the cream is complete, sugar is set on fire on its surface, so that the upper baked layer caramelizes.
- 250 ml heavy cream 33%;
- 250 g of sugar;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 liters of water;
- 30 gr dry cream “Sopyo Krim”.
- Beat the eggs with sugar until fluffy
- Heat the cream until it is warm, but not too hot. Pour into a separate whisking glass. Whip the cream, gradually introducing dry cream “Sopyo Krima” into them
- Add the egg to the resulting creamy mass and mix everything with a mixer
- The resulting cream is poured into molds. We put the forms in a deep baking sheet and poured the water in, so that the forms are closed for a third.
- Dessert must be baked in a well-heated oven at 160 °C for 35-40 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Both poppy seed roll and crème brûlée are delicious treats that are not that difficult to make. Housewives are helped by Sopo Krima dry cream. They do not contain animal fat (suitable for vegetarians), are low in lactose and do not contain soy. In addition, the product is hypoallergenic, has a long shelf life and is perfect for baking.
Internet newspaper «Newslab,
photos courtesy of Heechang
As an advertisement