Prom – ideal filling for desserts and pastries, especially – aspic pies. This cake is quite sweet on its own due to the filling, but the sour plum balances the taste nicely. In addition, preparing a jellied plum pie is as easy as peeling pears – you need a minimum of ingredients and time.
Food blogger Angelina Zinkova (angelinazinkovaa) shared on her Tik-Tok page recipe for plum tart.
- flour – 200 g
- butter – 100 g
- sugar – 20 g
- salt – a pinch
- yolk – 1 pc.
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp. l.
- ice water – 2 tbsp. l.
- protein – 1 pc.
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- sugar – 130 g
- curd – 2 tbsp. l.
- unsweetened yogurt – 150 g
1. Dough. First you need to grind the flour and butter to a crumbly state.
2. Add egg yolk, sugar, lemon juice and water. Knead the dough and put in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook poured. To do this, simply mix all the ingredients until smooth.
4. You also need to prepare plums: peel and cut.
5. Formation of the cake. Roll out the prepared dough with a thickness of 3-4 mm and put it in a form, forming sides.
6. Lay out the plums and add the filling.
7. Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 60 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: