Spicy and fragrant sauce is prepared in five minutes and served with chicken, shish kebab or even vegetables.
The recipe for Georgian “nut” sauce is very simple, so even a novice in culinary matters can handle it.
- walnuts – 0.1 kg;
- cilantro – a bunch;
- water (cold boiled) – 0.25 l;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- salt – ½ teaspoon;
- ucho-suneli (or hop-suneli) – ½ teaspoon;
- red hot pepper – a third of a teaspoon.
Step by step cooking
1. Use a blender for cooking. Put walnuts, garlic and cilantro in the bowl.
2. Spices are added to the ingredients. Hot pepper and utskho-suneli (hops-suneli) are poured into the bowl. The ingredients are then salted.
3. Pour water into the blender bowl and grind the components until smooth.
The chefs who prepared this sauce admitted that they fell in love with it forever. The sauce is juicy and tasty. Ideal with chicken and lamb dishes.
The sauce is unusual and easily makes more than other traditional options that are usually served with barbecue and other summer dishes.
Author: Dmitry Bobrovich