On the festive table for all seafood lovers is suitable Neptune salad of shrimp, squid and crab sticks. It is prepared quickly, but it turns out very tasty and light. If desired, you can add red caviar, which will add piquancy to the dish.
- squid – 150 g;
- shrimps (painted) – 150 g;
- eggs – 3 pcs.;
- crab sticks – 100 g;
- red caviar – 70 g;
- mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l.
Recipe for salad with prawns, squid and crab sticks:
- Boil the eggs until tender, cool in cold water. Then you have to separate them into yolk and protein. Cut the egg white, the shape can be chosen at will. It is not necessary to use the yolk, but it is well suited for decorating the future dish.
- Crab sticks should be cut into small cubes. Put them in a salad bowl and mix with chopped protein.
- Squids should be lowered into boiling water and boiled for about three minutes. It is important not to cook the squid in hot water, otherwise they may become tough. Then cool and cut into cubes, add to salad and mix with other ingredients.
- Shrimps (previously peeled) boil for a few minutes. If they are small, you can do without cutting. Larger ones should be chopped a little and added to the salad. A few pieces can be left to decorate the dish.
- The mass must be seasoned with mayonnaise. It is better to add red caviar separately to each serving and not to mix, otherwise the eggs may crack. If you want to, the salad can not be mixed, but put in layers in a salad bowl.
For lovers of Soviet cuisine, the recipe for the traditional Mimosa salad is suitable. It is prepared easily and quickly, any canned fish, even sprats, will do.