Delicious puff pastry cakes
It is quick, tasty, can be served for breakfast with sweet or savory toppings, if there is no desire or time to interfere with dough kneading. And also such a puff pastry samsa, which, by the way, you can cook with your own hands, you can take with you on a picnic or for a walk as a snack.
Enjoy the samsa recipe shared by culinary blogger Victoria (@vika_tasty) on Instagram. The filling here is minced meat, cheese and mushrooms. It is prepared very quickly and easily, while it is tasty and satisfying.
How to cook samsa at home?
- 500 g puff pastry
- 250 g minced meat
- 200 g of mushrooms
- 100 g of cheese
- salt, pepper, dried garlic
- 30 g of butter
- egg for lubrication
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil well, spread the onion, let it brown and add a piece of butter. Add chopped mushrooms and fry everything over medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Then add the minced meat, salt and spices. We fry for about 10 minutes.
- We take a square of dough and roll it out to a thickness of 0.5 cm.
- Inside we put the filling, a piece of cheese and bend to make a triangle. Pinch the edges with a fork.
- Brush the samsa with a beaten egg and bake at 210-220 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Ready hot samsa can be sprinkled with grated cheese.
Earlier, the judge of the MasterChef project, Vladimir Yaroslavsky, told how delicious it is to bake peppers and what to serve them with.