Gourmet desserts with fragrant, sweet and juicy strawberries will appeal to everyone. They can be served at the festive table and on working days.
Also read A plate of healthy food: how to eat every day to stay healthy
For your attention – Italian panna cotta with strawberries, vanilla cupcakes with buttercream and delicate curd cheesecake.
Panna cotta with strawberries
- Time: 5 o’clock
- Servings: 2 – 3
- Calories per 100 grams: 187 calories
- Put gelatin in a bowl of cold water, let it swell for a few minutes.
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise, remove the seeds.
- In a pot, combine milk with cream, put on fire, heat, add vanilla pod. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, add sugar and stir.
- Remove the vanilla pods from the pan, strain through a fine sieve.
- Next – add gelatin to the cream, mix until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour the milk mixture into silicone molds, let it cool and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Wash strawberries well, peel and cut into slices.
- Put the dessert on a plate, decorate with strawberries.
Panna cotta / Photo by Unsplash
Butter cream cupcakes
- Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 4 – 6
- Calories per 100 grams: 305 calories
Cupcakes with strawberries / Photo by Unsplash
- In a bowl, beat butter with sugar with a mixer, add vanilla sugar, eggs, milk. Then slowly add the sifted flour, baking powder, mix the dough until a homogeneous consistency.
- Put the tea in the forms, send to bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- To prepare the cream in a bowl, mix cold cream cheese with powdered sugar, beat gently with a mixer, slowly pour in the cream, beat until smooth.
- Decorate finished cupcakes with cream or strawberries in chocolate.
See also Strawberries in chocolate: an easy recipe for summer dessert
Vanilla cheesecake with strawberries
- Time: 55 minutes
- Portions: 4 – 8
- Calories per 100 grams: 349 kcal
Cheesecake with Strawberries / Photo by Pexels
- To make the base, crush the cookies into crumbs with a food processor, add melted butter, mix until smooth.
- Line the baking form with parchment, lay out the dough and bake in a preheated oven to 170 degrees for ten minutes.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream with sugar, add vanilla sugar, beat gently with a mixer. Next – add cream cheese, mix, slowly beat in the eggs, mix until smooth.
- Take the dough out of the oven, pour the cream on top of the form, bake for 50-55 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees. Leave the finished cake in the oven for 2 hours to cool. Remove from oven, refrigerate for 6 hours.
- For decoration, peel the strawberries, cut into slices.
- Cut the finished cheesecake into parts, decorate with chocolate syrup and strawberries. Enjoy your meal!