Get a mountain of chops for a penny
Cutlets are both vegetable and meat, cutlets with and without butter, from chicken fillet, veal or pork – there are simply no count of recipes.
In this article we will share a recipe for vegetable cutlets with minced meat called “4 seasons” – this is a whole bunch of different flavors and ingredients. Combine juicy vegetables and quality meat with herbs and you have a great dish that can be eaten at any time of the year.
How to cook vegetable cutlets with minced meat “4 seasons”
- 600 g minced meat
- 150 g onion
- 350 g zucchini
- 90 g of potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 4 slices of bread
- 70 g of milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pc. l. semolina
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 teaspoons of butter
- 2 pc. potatoes
- Pour the slices of loaf with milk and let the bread soak and soften. Onions and potatoes are cleaned, cut into large slices and put through a meat mincer. Also grind garlic, carrots and zucchini.
- Mix chopped vegetables in a meat mincer with minced meat. We pass the loaf in milk through a meat grinder and send it to the rest of the ingredients. We also add semolina. Pepper and mix the minced meat. Salt is not needed yet.
- Put the minced meat in the fridge for 15 minutes so that the semolina swells. Then we salt the mass. We form cutlets.
- Grease the pan with vegetable oil and fry the cutlets for several minutes on each side. It is not necessary to prepare them.
- Transfer the fried meatballs to a baking dish. We clean the potatoes and cut them into slices. Lay on the bottom of the form. Then put the cutlets and a little soft butter. Cover with foil and send to the oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
Earlier, the Telegraaf wrote which ingredient to add to minced meat to make very juicy meatballs.