You can also use old cabbage. The most important thing is that she should not be offended. Cabbage is better to cut with a knife, and not use a blender
Young cabbage pancakes for breakfast
So, if last year’s cabbage was out of date, it is better not to use it for pancakes. You can marinate it quickly and deliciously and get an excellent snack.
To make these pancakes a little crispy, you need young cabbage. Do not use a blender or food processor for cuttingfinely chop and chop a little with a knife – get incredible juiciness.
Before as that falls into a well-heated pan, mix it well – lumps of the dough should not remain.
The recipe is found on the chef’s website www.djurenko.com.
Young cabbage fritters
Young cabbage fritters / Photo: www.djurenko.com
- young cabbage – half a head of cabbage;
- egg – 2 pcs.;
- wheat flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.;
- vegetable oil – 3-4 tbsp. l.;
- salt, black pepper, spices;
- sour cream, herbs.
You can find a recipe for roasted sprouts for lunch or dinner here.
How to cook:
- Cut a head of cabbage in half, chop finely, a it is better to cut and also chop with a knife.
- Salt and pepper. Gently knead the cabbage with your hands and let it stand for two or three minutes to dissolve the salt.
- Add eggs and mix with a fork. Add 1 tbsp. l. wheat flour (with top) and mix well so that there are no lumps from the dough.
- In a large frying pan it is good to add 3-4 tbsp. l. vegetable oil. Put the cabbage mass with a tablespoon. Fry the pancakes on a fire slightly below average, without covering with a lid.
- Once the underside is brown, fry the other side.
In this material you will find a recipe for stewed cabbage with sausages, your childhood favorite.